We talk with Joanna Rawbone about how women are transforming the workplace and what businesses need to do to adapt to this change.
In this lively and challenging episode, we compare the male and the female experience of business in London over the past several decades, debate the challenges and discuss the themes emerging as the world drives towards gender equality. Best of all, we then compare Joanna's experience with that of a truly Young Fox, Thy Lam who provides the Millennial take on women in the workplace.
- Do men and women differ in the type of leadership behavior?
- How are women treated in the workplace now compared to 10-20 years ago?
- How are businesses adapting to this change?
- Where are things heading in the future?
- Scintillo Consulting: https://www.scintillo.com/
- Flourishing Introverts: https://www.flourishingintroverts.com/
- Myers Briggs Personality Testing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator
- Surviving in an Extravert's world with Joanna Rawbone: https://www.oldfoxyoungfox.com/episode/surviving-in-an-extraverts-world-with-joanna-rawbone-of-flourishing-introverts
About our guest
Joanna Rawbone is an educator, speaker and business leader who specialises in cultural change and organisational development. From her base in Kent, her work has brought positive change to both local and multinational organisations. Joanna speaks widely on issues of gender, age and cultural change and is the founder of Scintillo Consulting and Flourishing Introverts.
Contacting our guest
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/joannarawbone/