Another in our Old Fox Young Fox series on ‘Gamification’ and its impact on the workplace.
Toby Beresford author of ‘Infinite Gamification,’ explains how the world of Gamification has a 'day to day,' 'real world' impact on everyone. Scores are all around us to motivate, drive business performance, manage behaviours and feed the AI algorithms that will drive the future. Maybe it’s time we understood the games being played?
About the show:
Old Fox Young Fox is an intergenerational conversation between Jeremy Woolwich and Oliver Happy, one that explores the impacts of a rapidly changing world.
- Check out Ollie's new show: Problem Busters
About our guest:
Toby Beresford is an author, consultant and entreprenuer in the client engagement and gamification space. He has written avidly regarding gamification, is the founder of Rise.Global and is Head of Client Engagement at Magic Freebies.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tobyberesford/
- Rise.Global - scoreboard management (rise.global)
- Book: Infinite Gamification (infinitegamification.com)
- UN Social 500
- Book: Configuring the world by Richard Leyden
- The UN Human development index
- Book: Influence by Robert Caldini
- Pete Jenkins - Gamification
- Isigoria greek concept - civilised discourse.
Support the show
As an independent podcast, Old Fox Young Fox is listener-funded. You can support us via Patreon: https://donate.oldfoxyoungfox.com.