This episode of Old Fox Young Fox helps you answer the question - are you an introvert, or an extravert and do you wonder why it’s always the extraverts that get heard? If you’re an extravert, do you realise what you’re missing by not listening to the introverts amongst us?
Which are you?
If you haven’t a clue, or even better have no idea which you are, have a listen to Joanna Rawbone MSc - a specialist Leadership and Development Trainer, Executive Coach and founder of Flourishing Introverts. In this fascinating conversation on ‘Shifting the Extroversion bias’, neural diversity and how many of us may just be a mix of the two. Jo will equip you with understanding you’ll be able to apply to your children, colleagues and friends - perhaps even your parents! The world needs to realise what hidden talents lie within introverts in Jo’s mind and we think she has a fair point.
- How are Introverts and Extraverts different?
- Are we one or other, or more of a mix between the two?
- Why our world is set up for Extraverts at the exclusion of Introverts
- How to identify your own personality type
- Myers-Briggs type indicator: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93Briggs_Type_Indicator
- A Survivor's guide to women in business with Joanna Rawbone: https://www.oldfoxyoungfox.com/episode/a-survivors-guide-to-women-in-business-with-joanna-rawbone
About our guest
Joanna Rawbone is a Ted Talk speaker, recognised expert on introverts and extraverts, Leadership and Development facilitator with decades of experience and is the founder of both Scintillo a consultancy and Flourishing Introverts, a movement to support and promote the brilliance of introverts.
Contacting our guest
- Jo’s Ted Talk (Tackling extraversion bias): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD7GXMeH4yI
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-bryant-0a450912/
- Flourishing Introverts: https://sharedfuturecic.org.uk
- Scintillo consulting: https://www.scintillo.com/
Subscribe to Old Fox Young Fox:
Support the show
As an independent podcast, Old Fox Young Fox is listener-funded. You can support the show via Patreon: https://donate.oldfoxyoungfox.com.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp