Invaluable, and pragmatic advice on setting up a new business in a fast changing world from Entreprenuer Chris Evans in this episode of Old Fox Young Fox. We discuss growing a team fast, the different types of funding available to Startups and the value of building the right culture.
About the show:
Old Fox Young Fox is an intergenerational conversation between Jeremy Woolwich and Oliver Happy, one that explores the impacts of a rapidly changing world.
- Check out Ollie's new show: Problem Busters
About our guest:
Chris Evans is a tech entreprenuer, who has experience across Europe growing businesses, building teams and establishing growth-first culture.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cwmevans/
- Null pointer productions: https://www.linkedin.com/company/null-pointer-productions/
- Estonian digital identity
- UK Israel tech hub
- The importance of getting culture right
- How to hire rapidly during periods of growth
- How Brexit is changing the UK Tech landscape
Support the show
As an independent podcast, Old Fox Young Fox is listener-funded. You can support us via Patreon: https://donate.oldfoxyoungfox.com.