How do young foxes see the world? Are they all unique snowflakes; lazy, over sensitive with an unrealistic sense of entitlement, or are they just like we were when we were their age?
Representing Generation Z in this episode of Old Fox Young Fox is Emily Woolwich-Steele in conversation with Ollie (a Generation X Fox) and Jeremy (a very old ‘Baby Boomer’ Fox) for a spirited intergenerational debate.
- School in the noughties
- Home ownership (or lack of it)
- Life as a vLogger on YouTube
- The Me too movement
- Job hunting and attitudes to work
- Remote working during covid-19
About our guest
Emily is a seasoned vlogger, hipster and is definitely woke. As far as we can work out she’s neither pescatarian nor pan-sexual, but is in favour of no platforming. So if you want to know what life is like for Generation Z, you don’t need to reach for a dictionary, just have a listen to this conversation about life through the eyes of a Gen Z’er.
Contacting our guest
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-woolwich-steele-3516a1b6/
- Emily’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTqKB34ZvAsEdRZo1h6mnBQ
Subscribe to Old Fox Young Fox:
Support the show
As an independent podcast, Old Fox Young Fox is listener-funded. You can support us via Patreon: https://donate.oldfoxyoungfox.com.